Monday, December 13, 2010

Future of Computers


Computers of Tomorrow

Today's computers operate using transistors, wires and electricity. Future computers might use atoms, fibers and light. Personally, I don't give a byte what makes it tick, as long as it does the job. If I could accidentally spill my coffee and not have it cost $848, that would be a cool feature.
But let us assume that you are not still bitter from a recent laptop replacement. You might stop to consider what the world might be like, if computers the size of molecules become a reality. These are the types of computers that could be everywhere, but never seen. Nano sized bio-computers that could target specific areas inside your body. Giant networks of computers, in your clothing, your house, your car. Entrenched in almost every aspect of our lives and yet you may never give them a single thought.
Understanding the theories behind these future computer technologies is not for the meek. My research into quantum computers was made all the more difficult after I learned that in light of her constant interference, it is theoretically possible my mother-in-law could be in two places at once.
If you have the heart, take a gander at the most promising new computer technologies. If not, dare to imagine the ways that billions of tiny, powerful computers will change our society.


Read More

_____________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________

0 comments:

¿Te animas a decir algo?

My Headlines

                                                                                                                                                                            Enter Donation Amount:

 Pleas Donate here if you like our  you can Donate by your Alert Pay if don't have already you can create one here

About Me

ajab khan
Hi there!
I'm Ajab Khan,29, Pakistani Citizen living at Lahore, Pakistan. Currently Working at University of the Punjab, Pakistan.
Started blogging since July 14, 2010 I have several blogs and first article was about how to use your mobile as a webcam you can access that article here, I love to collect interesting data if you like to share with me you can contact me by email  here is the id ajabbiz@yahoo.com