Saturday, October 9, 2010

How to Install Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard

My Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard DVD is finally in my hands and cannot wait anymore to begin with the installation process. Before I begin with the installation process let e introduce you to my computer first. My computer configuration is – 17″ Unibody MacBook Pro, 2.66GHz, 2GB RAM and a 7200RPM 320GB hard drive which is running OS X 10.5.8. Installing Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard on computer is not rocket science. Just follow the simple steps listed below.
Steps to install Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
Step-01- Insert your Mac OS X Snow Leopard Install DVD. It will launch installer program that lets you select various options such as printer drivers, QuickTime 7, Rosetta, et cetera.
Step-02- Click the Install Mac OS X icon in the top right.
Step-03- To set up the installation of Snow Leopard click the ‘Continue’ button, if you want to do an upgrade installation. If you want to carry out a clean install then click the ‘Utilities’ button and the installer will then boot directly to the DVD and allow you to use Disk Utility to format your hard drive.

0 comments:

¿Te animas a decir algo?

My Headlines

                                                                                                                                                                            Enter Donation Amount:

 Pleas Donate here if you like our  you can Donate by your Alert Pay if don't have already you can create one here

About Me

ajab khan
Hi there!
I'm Ajab Khan,29, Pakistani Citizen living at Lahore, Pakistan. Currently Working at University of the Punjab, Pakistan.
Started blogging since July 14, 2010 I have several blogs and first article was about how to use your mobile as a webcam you can access that article here, I love to collect interesting data if you like to share with me you can contact me by email  here is the id ajabbiz@yahoo.com